Friday, May 20, 2005

Its What time in the morning!!

Obviously, I can't sleep... Go figure. My life's story....

So Hephaestus called a little bit ago and thier is some kind of information or something that he's waiting on before he can leave the job site and come.... I didn't realize that I was staying up waiting for him to walk through the door any second... I'm so lame sometimes.

Some good news on the horizon tho, today. My baby sister is Graduating today. It seems like yesterday I was looking at the wrinkled up and pasty face through the nursy glass at the hospital the day she was born. I can't believe how fast 18 years has seem to blow by me without a word. And she is so beautiful. I might be biased by I think she is the most beautiful graduate ever!

Wow.... Raquel's graduating. I graduated 7 years ago. We're 7 years apart. I was 7 when she was born. Thats kind of funny in a "no sleep" sort of way....

So, I'm sitting here tonight reading some of my friend's blogs (friends I know and friends I hope to meet one day and complete strangers I would like to some day call friends) and crying one second and laughing the next. I read a few military blogs. Most of those make me cry. The women I read about are so brave. And the men, describing what they are going through over there... I have family fighting in the war and we dont get to hear from them much. Thier not computer people. I get letters now and then but they dont elaborate on whats going on. Not to be selfish (but I guess it is) but I am so happy that Hephaestus is nolonger in the Air Force and that he is home. Not necisarily safe, but he's home with me. I've had my fair share of being away from him while he traveled during previous jobs, and I dont think I could do it if he was over seas. That would be too much for me to handle.

Well, I need to sleep.. Going to try anyways. I need to be atleast lively later for her graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!