Friday, May 20, 2005

Excited

In just a little bit Hephaestus will be home. And then we're going to get ready to goto Raquel's graduation. He's getting his hair cut... It got pretty bad I tell ya! Looked like a q-tip growing on his head.

He got paid today. Kept the insurance on the car and thats pretty much it, besides the cellphone bill that I could pay... I hate him being paid every 2 weeks. Having to budget out gas money and food for the next 2 weeks. Its a pain in the ass. Our gas budget for 2 weeks $100. Ya, you heard me, $100. I'm so seriously going to make us move closer to his work and where they have the pilot (test) sites that he works on all the time. That shit is just ridiculous!!! But, I dont wanna leave the community down here. I love this community. I'm just starting to make friends in Fort Smith and it looks like we're going to have to move (again). I hate moving. Maybe we can move a LITTLE closer to the Bentonville/Springdale area but still be closer to hear too.... Thier is alot of nice beautiful countryside between here and there.... That could work. I guess I never thought I'd say this, but... I love Fort Smith! *gasps in astonishment* Wow.

Thier is a way that we could stay here in fort smith and not have to move north. Its called get a 2nd vehicle. That way I can get a job and help alleviate the costs of fuel for him driving everywhere in NW arkansas. SO, you guys know of a good cheap used car/small truck/minivan under around 1k in atleast good condition - ya, asking for a miracle here (that the person wouldn't mind helping us out and we could make payments to them for a few months) please please, send them our way. Hephaestus and I are both dependable and trustworthy. And with us having 2 vehicles, I would have a job and extra income....

Well, I gotta go. He's almost here. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!