Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What's so awesome about the Summer?

Fishing, going out on the lake, spending time with friends and family, more hours in the sunlight, getting a tan...

And best of all! My Birthday, which is tomorrow. And Father's Day, which is this Sunday. I must say that the middle of June truly is the best time of the year. There is a strong and special bond between Daddy and I because of me being born on Father's Day and that makes him a very awesome birthday gift and I am a pretty awesome father's day present!

Happy Father's Day to the Greatest Daddy a gal could ask for!

(a few days early, who knows when I'll get on here again)

2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo happy that your wedding and life since has made you so happy. May you always be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Birthday my friend!!!! Sorry I'm so late. Trying to catch up on my blog reading! Love to you. I hope all of your birthday wishes came true!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!