Wednesday, September 08, 2010

We Made It!

I know, I know, we've been back in Arkansas nearly a week but I haven't said anything yet... well, I have a good reason for that: I've been busy unpacking! And we just got the internet today... wooh, we are TIRED! I tell you, packing and unpacking an entire house and driving over 14 hours and spending a night in a cheesy cheap hotel is exhausting! Including traveling with 2 diva-ish kittehs.

BUT, we are here. I now live in the foot hills of the Ouachita Mountains and a National Forest is my backyard!! We are surrounded by 4 lakes and its peacefully quiet!!

Now: we are waiting to hear back on the final word from Taranis' prospective employer and soon I will know whether or not I'll need to find a job or if we can concentrate on making our Quartet into a Quintet... or maybe a Sextet...

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!