Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bridal Boot Camp

well, i was doing good there for a while and I was maintaining and then life happened or something close to mockery of it and i gained 10 lbs!! and i have now lost those 10 lbs... not sure how i did that...

anyhoot. my whole bridal boot camp thing has gone to the wayside and it was not on purpose. somewhere i lost the game. however at some point i plan on getting it back. like in a week. I was doing SO good on getting home and working out and then we started pool leagues and one thing after another until all my excuses piled up and bam. I was too far gone again. and it is very disapointing.

A friend of mine is doing a great job with her weight loss and another friend of mine is keeping her self on her goals.

It's time for me to do my part too. In the middle of moving from IL to AR -I wont be steady but I will be something!! and I have 8 months to lose the weight. I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. Your "other friend" isn't doing so hot right now...but you are correct~~You can do this!! Once you are in your new home and getting settled things will be much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!