Monday, April 19, 2010

the ground trembles below us...

I heard an announcement today, Monte put in his 2 week notice... He's one of those upper management sr executive bosses that you love. That is understanding and listens to you. He hears your input and thoughts and if you prove your point then he'll implement what you suggest... Unlike my former supervisor Homer who would tell you to bugger off and ignore you...

I asked Savannah if she was going to take over the now open position or try and she said no. She didn't want it. Temporarily this leaves me with more responsibility... Akira is back doing her thing until her timer dings (aka she goes into labor), Jade is learning Akira's job to take over while Akira is away... And that leaves me again all alone in my little subdepartment...

I am so very sad that Monte is leaving... I am fearful of who they will replace him with...

Once again an upheavel is happening at work... I am not so sure this is a good one or not... Just when things were starting to settledown...

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!