Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bridal Boot Camp

I've been saying forever that I'm gonna go into my own personal bridal bootcamp. To lose weight and get fit and in shape. And its not happened...

Well, I bought a Gazelle today. I should have it in about a week...



The goal is to wake up at 5:15 (it'll take about 15 mins for the me to be coherant) and workout on the machine until 6:30 and then get ready for work. While I am on said new "toy" I will be watching Charmed on DVD from netflix. (Taranis doesn't care for Charmed so I have that in the morning while we do other shows at night...via streaming)

I also found this nifty excel spreadsheet to aide in the tracking of my progress...

I'll keep you all informed... I hope this wasn't a waste of $180 --like the yoga ball and weights were...oooooooooooooooh, I can hold the weights while using the gazelle! BONUS!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!