Thursday, October 08, 2009

you wanna know a sure fire way to piss me off? and then something that makes me happy... zombie killin

call me and tell me you're worried about me because i never leave the house and all i do is watch tv...

*crickets*

can you hear the crickets chirping??

*crickets*

how many times do i have to say I CAN NOT FUCKING DRIVE

how many times do i have to say I CAN NOT LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE ALONE DUE TO SAFETY CONCERNS WITH NOT HAVING TOTAL BALANCE AND MEDICATIONS.

how many times do i have to say I AM ON GOD DAMN FUCKING MEDICAL LEAVE WHAT THE FUCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING DO??????

how many times do i have to say I DO LEAVE THE DAMN HOUSE EVERYNIGHT WHEN TARANIS AND I GO ON OUR FUCKING WALKS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD AS PART OF MY PHYSICAL THERAPY

ok. that's out of my system....

i really need to go see zombieland...who will pay for my tickets? thier $10 a peice and ofcourse my chauffer will have to drive and he'll want to see it too...

3 comments:

  1. i love this blog. specifically because i AM in the house all the time. i DO watch a lot of TV and it's not because i'm on medical leave, it's because I FUCKING WORK out of my house!

    and people just don't get it. blah on them! LOL

    great post. love your layout. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO! If you'd like i could do a post for you! i'd just make sure to spell your name correctly!!! hahaha that's great! i bet you were like wtf did i do? geez! did you get that whole embarassed freezing cold is climbing up your body type feeling?? oh wait...you probably can't feel it with all the meds, huh? hahahaha!

    =) divaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. something like that... i was definatly confused!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!