Wednesday, October 07, 2009

The Month of October...

will most likely have alot of posts regarding my religion and other things that are not normally posted on here. feel free to read or to skip over them. i do appologize for the glut of these types of posts... however my webpage server is going out of business and instead of getting a new one i'm just going to use my blog.

I've been thinking about doing this for a long time and now they've made my decision for me. however, it would have been less cluttered and more sparsed out if it was my choice and they were not rushing me to get my shit off thier server...

love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I like learning about new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!
    I could not find a way to "follow" your blog. I wish i did cause i love it here. If you do not mind leave me a comment with instructions.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn: I hope you can learn all your brain can absorb then!!

    Greek: awesome! glad to have you :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!