Thursday, October 01, 2009

Happy 1st Day of October!!

Ya know what makes me thrilled about the holidays this year? 80% of our bills are due in the beginning of the month and all the holidays are at the end of the month. Granted, rent is paid the week before the 1st and is technically due at the end of the month but still... I makes me happy that maybe we might have ourselves a good holiday season!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. I hope I have $$$ to send out holiday cards again! I know that's another 2 months away but I do so enjoy sending out holiday cards!!

I'm chilly. My toes are cold. I hate wearing socks! I think its going to snow in october!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't put socks on yet (with the exception of the gym) because I'm so not ready!! Ugh....bitterly cold bullshit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for an awesome holiday season! That's a great thing. I can't wait for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate wearing socks, too! I still wear my flip flops around the house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!