Monday, September 28, 2009

its been...

1 year since we moved into the "house" and out of the condo. what an abrubt move that was! we came home from work to find an eviction notice from THE BANK and Condo Association instead of our Landlord!! The landlord who was NOT paying the money we paid him to the bank! Oy Vey. He still owes us over a grand for our security deposit. Nope, never gonna see that money, honey!! I'd sue if it was worth it but I guess its not...

1 year since i started aggressive treatments for the back injury aka the pokey pokey injections and then the surgery a few months ago. before that it was all physical therapy and pills. lots and lots of pills...

1 year since Lo-Jack came into our lives and were gonna have baby Hamsters to sell but turns out they were destined to be enemies and not lovers. so no baby hamsters for sale.

its been 3 years (comming up soon) since Mysterious died. I'm still heart shattered over not having my little girl and "twin" to Drake. That was sudden too. And the same week I lost my Aunt to lukemia... that was a hard week. A hard year: moving to chicago, not having any money, losing the lives of Mystery and my aunt all at the same time...

its been a rough day today... I woke up this morning and first thing I called the Dr. and begged them to resubmit my claims and they said they tried already and were refused because they were denied. I have to file an appeal. So I called the Insurance Company and talked to them and got all the information I need to submit an appeal... Wednesday I should be able to mail it off. That's when the Dr. office will have all the information given to me that I need for my appeal.

I remember last year being warmer this time of year... By the time I go back to work It'll be cold and I wont be able to wear my cute outfits but the frumpy heavy stuff to keep me warm.

Last year was mine and Taranis' first official holidays together. The year before last we went our seperate ways to spend holiday time with our families. We thought since we'd only been together a few months that'd be the smart thing to do...I'm looking forward to this years' Holidays as well. I really hoped to have more money saved up to have a more wonderful christmas than last year and a funner halloween... I also hoped to maybe meet some friends and possibly get invited to a few parties and buy costumes...but, life throws curve balls and I had surgery and that ment being off work... I should have started work today, but no...they had to be ....we wont get into it...

I'm not looking forward to going back to work at the end of Next month... and I'm not looking forward to fighting with the insurance company... And I'm not looking forward to threatning people with suing and filing for bankruptcy to get what needs to be done, done...

But it'll be ok... Because 1 year has passed since we moved into the house... And we have 1 more year until our lease is up. And the next year we're gonna save and be scruple and save save save so that maybe... Just maybe... We might be able to move to arkansas when our lease is up. And altho we'll have no money again for the holidays... we'll be closer to family so it wont matter. And maybe we can have a nice home by thanksgiving or christmas... and no stupid associations to tell us we can't have lights on the outside of the house.

and instead of being over a year away from our wedding it'll be just a few months... and then we'll say i do and go on our honeymoon... and we'll live happily ever after because I wont be on pain medications. and i wont be on mood/mental altering drugs that make my temper short sometimes and make me introverted more than usual...

just a few more months... just 1 more year... this one has passed by quickly. so can the next one.

5 comments:

  1. As my man and I say to one another..."just a couple more days" or another favorite, "It'll be here before you know it!" It goes by super fast unless we are thinking about it. Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's fall again, seriously. Time definitely does fly by

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that it's already been one year since you moved!!! Seriously, where does the time go? BTW, that also means we have known each other for over a year now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time really flies. Hopefully the coming year will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'lynn i hope i can not think about it! so it does go by fast!!

    Bayjb, yea 1 day i'm cranking on the a/c and the next i'm snuggled under the covers not wanting to turn on the heat just yet.

    Kat i swear it seems we've known each other a lifetime now!

    Mejis if things go my way they will. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!