Saturday, September 05, 2009

its back in my hands

a while ago we went to indiana and when we did we sent down to arkansas my laptop and i sent with my parents to give to FaveAunt...

well i just got it back in the mail today... nothing wrong with it. she loved having it. but it caused issues with her husband them having the internet and her being on the computer... etc blah blah. so, i have my laptop back but it doesn't do us any "real" good except we can both be on at the same time, however it is not good enough to have taranis' WoW to be on it...

guess i'm gonna go back to watching tv now.

2 comments:

  1. You probably need more memory and a better graphics card in order for WoW to work properly. My graphics card died so I'm using the original one that came in the computer. Can't play crap with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea this laptop was released in 2006 and its a little behind the times. it doesn't have the memory mainly to play those types of games on it. Joe's laptop that he ran over in the hospital parking lot works but the screen is busted... so we tried to trade components and thier just off a hair enough to not fit properly, its very very aggravating!!

    but we are back to being a 2 computer household (3 if you count his laptop that runs but the screen is broke). when i go back to work and we get caught up we'll be buying him another laptop and i'll keep this bad boy. its great for catching up on blogs while watching tv and doing moderate stuff. and ofcourse we have the desktop we bought to replace this one and we had no idea what we'd do with this one when I got that one earlier this year and then i got the bright idea to give it to my aunt... sigh. i'm ALMOST thinking of giving it to BioMom but I'm selfish in that I want to use a computer when I want and me wanting to read blogs while he plays WoW doesn't work well with 1 computer... so if I do give it to her it wont be for a while!!!

    i would like to figure out how to sync the 2 together like with my blackberry and the desktop... that way we can have them all synced together instead of me emailing docs to myself to use on one or the other computers...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!