Monday, August 17, 2009

i know they say you can't feel it...

but i swear sometimes i can feel the 4 screws and 2 rods in my spine...

i've been taking less pain medication and more muscle spasm meds as the days go forward. i'm hurting less, doing more and therefore my muscles are doing more = muscle spasms and mostly at night.

wednesday is my checkin with the surgeon. my goal is to start work at the beginning of october. a month earlier than the FMLA states for the end of october.

i was able to do a full standing shower yesterday by myself. still a little off balance and taranis stayed in the bathroom with me just incase i got dizzy.

i am now completely walking without the walker. getting in and out of bed is the hardest.

BioMom is coming to visit me for a weekend visit in september. this should be interesting...

i'm going to go watch my soaps and then clean up the kitchen...

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better!!! Hang in there! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon. Man that sounds so dumb. Um. Anyway. Hugs and well wishes from me. Still Dorky but you get the gist. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better! That's a great sign you're on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making mucho progress!!!! Yeah for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!