Sunday, July 26, 2009

Who knew Indiana could be so much FUN!!

Taranis and I took a weekend trip to Indiana for MomI sister's 25th wedding anniversary. (one of the sisters...) it was SO much freakin fun!!!

We got to the hotel about 11 am saturday morning and got checked into the hotel and hung out for a little bit. Then we went out and ate CHINESE (happy belated birthday to me!) and drove around MomI's old stomping grounds. Then we headed over to another Aunt's house and hung out with family before going back to the hotel to get ready for the Luau.

They had belly dancers and they did a fire dance with burning coconuts!! They even had a pig burried in the ground like they do on the islands!! it was awesome!!!

and what is even MORE awesome... my Aunt gave us ALL of her center pieces for our wedding!

This morning we went and met Candid Beauty and her hubby for lunch. We had so much fun!! I didn't want it to end.

Sadly, we had to come home and now that I am here I am SOOO happy to be home!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!