Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 more day

then i'm on medical leave.

Candid Beauty is working on getting to come and sit with me while Taranis is at work. That'd be so awesome.

No word on if his mom is gonna get to come and it appears none of my family will be showing up.

Savannah said she's going to miss me and come see me at the hospital. I hope that Homer stays the hell away.

Nothing else really going on.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. it means alot to me.

Expect lots of blogging from the hospital!!

3 comments:

  1. Be safe and I'll be following our tweets and blog for sure to stay up to speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging from the hospital should be entertaining...

    Good luck, darlin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and hope you have a speady recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!