Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drake says thank you!

to everyone for the warm wishes and so do we! thank you all for your kind concern over him and myself...

i am going to be looking for another job, so if any of you chicago people have any prospects you might know of to share in the western suburb area that'd be cool...

basically i am not happy in my position with Homer and we all know that. the more Savannah "defends" me and appreciates me and all I do the more Homer does her best to stab me in the back and she got her way today... I got wrote up over questioning her telling me to change my voicemail... Yes, you heard me i got wrote up for that. and the fact that it feels like Monte is taking sides, I can't have the head honcho taking the side of Homer and keep my sanity. the more Savannah praises me the more Homer says something to hurt my feelings or goes running to Monte that i am insubordinant when i don't tell her NO, i say i don't understand WHY and i don't completely agree...

i came home from work and havn't really stopped crying. i love my job and the people i work with minus Homer. I use to like Monte.

i kick ass and i do all the things i do which i couldn't even fathom to comprehend to people who don't know my job... and i am never acknowledged for anything by anyone except Savannah. not ONCE since Pic has left have i heard Homer tell me "great job in keeping the billing going smoothly, Blaez! It's a great accomplishment to have 5 major events back to back and stay on top of it!! as well as the little ones in between..."

and so for that, i say kiss my ass. job search started tonight. already submitted resumes to some prospects. i hope to catch a bite and make the transition to a new company in little time. the less time at accgtcmd the better.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like they're jealous of you. Sorry that people are being such A-holes. Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything - I know that feeling of wanting to get out of a bad situation, but torn because of the people you'll leave behind (at least in some way) - but try to focus on all the great people you'll get to meet and the skills you'll develop in the future and ways you'll learn to kick ass there (and not wonder how kicking ass will come back to haunt you or simply be wasted on unappreciative ass hats). :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!