Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gettin a 2nd Opinion...

I absolutely hate the fact I do not have and can not schedule a follow up appointment from the procedure that was done between the new one to come up. I am also unhappy with the results and treatment as every day I am sorrer and more in pain. Therefore: I have scheduled an appointment with a new doc. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning I hurt so bad.

Quite frankly I am tired of living my life on pain killers! And when I go to my female doc in June she's not going to be happy about all the pain meds I'm on if I tell her I want to get knocked up... Yea Yea we already discussed this...

Tomorrow is Pic's last day; she starts her maternity leave. We're having a party for her. I am making cupcakes by popular demand...

Sigh, it's going to be a busy summer!!