Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gettin a 2nd Opinion...

I absolutely hate the fact I do not have and can not schedule a follow up appointment from the procedure that was done between the new one to come up. I am also unhappy with the results and treatment as every day I am sorrer and more in pain. Therefore: I have scheduled an appointment with a new doc. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning I hurt so bad.

Quite frankly I am tired of living my life on pain killers! And when I go to my female doc in June she's not going to be happy about all the pain meds I'm on if I tell her I want to get knocked up... Yea Yea we already discussed this...

Tomorrow is Pic's last day; she starts her maternity leave. We're having a party for her. I am making cupcakes by popular demand...

Sigh, it's going to be a busy summer!!

4 comments:

  1. I think we underestimate how draining it can be to live life in pain. I hope that the new doctor can give you a little more relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! How awful! Good for you for not taking no for an answer and going to get another opinion! I hope they can giv eyous ome answers and get this resolved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! to both of you. i feel like i've lived with this my entire life, but it'll only be 4 years in November... FOUR years? i feel like its been 40...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand your frustration with living on painkillers. It's such a hard road to travel. I am glad that you found a new doc you like- that's a key factor in managing pain. I know you posted more in another entry, but its great that he wants to get you feeling good and pain free and not just put you on drugs, drugs and more drugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!