Wednesday, April 01, 2009

cooking fail:

1st it started off barely having enough oil to deep fry with.

2nd got the wrong size baking pan out for the broiled fish.

3rd i forgot to wash the okra in milk & egg before dredging in the flour & seasoned bread crumb mixture.

4th the oil wasn't hot enough.

i knew i was having an off day but i rarely fuck up cooking.

but even when i do fuck up, it wasn't that bad. 1/2 the fish was broiled the other half battered and fried. the garlic linguini was perfect. the okra was greasy but tasty, but not very cripsy.

we live and we learn. that's what i get for rushing so i wouldn't miss american idol results again.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I've been MIA lately!

    BTW, I tend to fuck up cooking a lot =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, or judgment here. I cant even cook mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!