Monday, March 02, 2009

Itinerary

Day 1 - Drive to Arkansas, Drop off the animals and then head to Daddy's.

Day 2 - Joe goes fishing with Daddy while I meet up with Grandpa and Grandma P. FaveAunt is gonna meet me there. After that I think I might meet up with Jack and see her new baby... Then later in the evening we're having a mini family reunion.

Day 3 - We're gonna wake up at the buttass crack of dawn and drive to Florida.

Day 4 - Busch Gardens and small misc stuff.

Day 5 - Sea World and small misc stuff.

Day 6 - Pre Season baseball game Cardinals vs Marlins and small misc stuff.

Day 7 - OPEN

Day 8 - Drive back to Arkansas and meetup with TeeJ for lunch or something on the way when we hit Memphis.

Day 9 - Spend the day lounging with my family and friends.

Day 10 - Church with my family and then drive back.

Day 11 - unpack and take the rental back.

I am SO EXCITED!!

7 comments:

  1. You guys are going to have such an amazing time. I cannot wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a awesome time! I can recommend a great bbq place in Memphis. It's called Interstate BBQ. It's yummy. Have fun in Florida, too. I hope the weather rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a reasonable iteinerary - enough to do but not rushed or overscheduled.

    Have fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've got a great getaway planned. I love road trips! As a kid, my parents were huge into rodeo, and we traveled all over southwestern Canada and the US in a big truck and a horse trailer with living quarters. I adored it. Ah, a moment of nostalgia.

    Anyway, enjoy yourself!!!! It's so fun gearing up for an adventure isn't it? I can't wait to read all about your trip when I get back from Jamaica. Drive safely, take lots of pictures, and make some wonderful memories:)

    I JUST saw your smoke free counter. Good for you! When I used to smoke and was trying to quit, long car trips were the worst! Something about smoking and driving I guess. Anyway, congrats on almost 8 days cig free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everyone: thanks!! i can't wait to post peeektures :D and gush for hours!!

    candidbeauty: i had quit last june but a month or so ago i went into a personal crisis thing and started up again but trying to stop again... one thing i want most when behind the wheel is a smoke in hand! arrrgh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!