Monday, March 02, 2009

Itinerary

Day 1 - Drive to Arkansas, Drop off the animals and then head to Daddy's.

Day 2 - Joe goes fishing with Daddy while I meet up with Grandpa and Grandma P. FaveAunt is gonna meet me there. After that I think I might meet up with Jack and see her new baby... Then later in the evening we're having a mini family reunion.

Day 3 - We're gonna wake up at the buttass crack of dawn and drive to Florida.

Day 4 - Busch Gardens and small misc stuff.

Day 5 - Sea World and small misc stuff.

Day 6 - Pre Season baseball game Cardinals vs Marlins and small misc stuff.

Day 7 - OPEN

Day 8 - Drive back to Arkansas and meetup with TeeJ for lunch or something on the way when we hit Memphis.

Day 9 - Spend the day lounging with my family and friends.

Day 10 - Church with my family and then drive back.

Day 11 - unpack and take the rental back.

I am SO EXCITED!!