Monday, March 23, 2009

did i do that??

yes, i did...

i started off with the bathroom and scrubbed it from top to bottom to inbetween.

then i tackled the bedroom and dusted everything and washed the windows.

next came the spareroom/office. it is now a neat place for bill paying and hanging out.

all the while i've been piling loads upon loads of clothes in the wash/dryer.

the living room was no match for my cleaning karate. *flex*

but i think the kitchen and utility/laundry rooms kicked my ass. WHY must mopping be so back breaking?? ba hum bug.

and so what do i have left to do today? the dishes after my floor dries, hangout/put away the clean laundry before Drake finds it and burries himself in it and cook dinner when my man gets home.

all in all i feel very satisfied.

and i pose this question to you ladies... am I the only one who feels like they got more of a workout after cleaning house than actually working out??

1 comment:

  1. You are not the only one! My muscles always burn after tackling a cleaning project. In fact, yesterday I decided to organize my closet with wonder hangers (which are not even close to wonderful) and it turned into a huge house cleaning session. I was freakin' exhausted! And I'm still not done, so the workout continues today. My muscles are putting up a fight, so we'll see how much I can take on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!