Tuesday, February 10, 2009

tuesday sucks

thank you to everyone for your warm wishes, etc about the prior "me going crazy over getting married again".

but today sucks. and tomorrow sucks. and i slept through yesterday so i don't have to think about tomorrow... and then i went and looked at someone's myspace page. WTF does she have to be all nervous out like a little giddy school girl??? ohmigod i'm going to fucking slap someone....

i *SO* fucking wish she didn't have her shit on private. i just see what she's writing on her blog... and my imagination is going rampant. its SO good i'm not going tomorrow...

OMGIFUCKINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and ps, i'm still smoking... argh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!