Wednesday, February 25, 2009

its all about hatred...

you know what i hate?

getting up early in the morning

feeling like no matter what, i'm always going to be FAT

having to take PILLS FUCKING PILLS I HATE PILLS

being in Pain (don't tell Joe...its our secret...)

i hate the way the pills make me feel... with that being said i wasn't able to control myself today and actually SNAPPED at Homer... damn pills and being sick. luckily she didn't call me on it... but i'm waiting for it, insubordination.

going to work. yes, I hate goin to work. but I'm sure if I had a job that I enjoyed more, I wouldn't hate it.

not being a mommy. I WANT TO HAVING FUCKING BABIES...... yea, i want kids dude. i can't even raise myself "take care" of myself because i'm a freak of nature and I want to bring life into this world... Stewey Griffin you are my Spawn....

whoa, did I get negative!?

off to bed with me...

2 comments:

  1. I feel you on the pills, girl. I HATE my pharmacy like cabinet full of prescriptions. Every time I open it, I have to force myself to NOT start in on the "God I'm crazy" talk.

    And you already know my feelings on being in pain. Boo! Hiss!

    LMAO at the Stewie Griffin reference. If I ever change my mind about wanting kids, I too will be spawning someone like the hilariously evil cartoon character. But I'm still at the point where having a kid scares the shit out of me. And I don't want to screw up an innocent life because I can't deal with my issues. But I do want to stop the cycle and prove that one day, I could make an awesome mother raising a well adjusted child. At some point, I will have to stop waiting to magically get 'better' and have some faith in myself and my abilities. Baby or no baby.

    I admire your brutal honesty blaez. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gonna make me tear up.

    my brutal honesty seems like the only thing i have going for myself these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!