Wednesday, February 25, 2009

its all about hatred...

you know what i hate?

getting up early in the morning

feeling like no matter what, i'm always going to be FAT

having to take PILLS FUCKING PILLS I HATE PILLS

being in Pain (don't tell Joe...its our secret...)

i hate the way the pills make me feel... with that being said i wasn't able to control myself today and actually SNAPPED at Homer... damn pills and being sick. luckily she didn't call me on it... but i'm waiting for it, insubordination.

going to work. yes, I hate goin to work. but I'm sure if I had a job that I enjoyed more, I wouldn't hate it.

not being a mommy. I WANT TO HAVING FUCKING BABIES...... yea, i want kids dude. i can't even raise myself "take care" of myself because i'm a freak of nature and I want to bring life into this world... Stewey Griffin you are my Spawn....

whoa, did I get negative!?

off to bed with me...