Monday, February 16, 2009

18 days, just 18 more days!

we'll be on our way to Arkansas and then to Florida! I am so excited. I can't breathe. I am nervous about him going on the fishing trip with Daddy. I'm nervous about meeting his Mom! I can't wait to meet FMIL.

*SQUEELING* with delight... omigods omigods omigods. I was just telling Dreams lastnight that I never imagined that I would be excited about getting married and being with someone again!!

I just love my Joe so much I'm constantly having to check myself to make sure I am not dreaming. This whole thing has been a pure draw of fate. 99% "it fell from thin air". From meeting him, to kissing him to him moving in with me and now this! From the 1st moment we met us being together was the most natural thing in the world. And our relationship is like that as well. We don't have to try, it's just there. We're just here. We're best friends but we have the "lover" chemistry. He's funny he's cooky he loves me and he gets me. Even if I don't get myself.

When I'm upset he can make me smile. When I'm happy he makes me happier. He knows what's on my mind and he can read me like a book.

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY PEOPLE!!! happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

Meeting Joe 2 years ago is was the best thing to happen in my life.

(reader note: yes, I do talk to my Ex's Wife. She's become that friend that I don't really have up here... Creepy yes and no. But we take what life gives us and move on...And Dreams is her nick for herself, I can't think of a name for her.)

2 comments:

  1. Arkansas and Florida sound like a lot of fun! I'm thinking I should go visit some friends in AR sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip is so exciting. I can't wait to hear about it. I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!