Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daddy's & Daughters

Thank you to my Aunt & Uncle for sending this to me via email today...
  
One day my mother was out  and my dad was in charge of  me. Someone had given me a  l ittle 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it  was
one of my favorite  toys.

Daddy was in the living  room engrossed in the evening news when  I brought Daddy a little  cup of 'tea', which was just water. After  several cups of tea and lots of  praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came  home.

My Dad made her wait in  the living room to watch me bring him a cup  of tea, because it was 'just  the cutest thing!' My Mom waited, and  sure enough, here I come down  the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and  she watches him drink it  up.

Then she says, as only a  mother would know..  "Did it ever occur to you  that the only place she can reach to get  water is the  toilet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!