Sunday, November 02, 2008

oh rockband! how we love you!!!

flawless - flawless - flawless

i got so many flawlesses this weekend i am amazed at myself.

we also played with others using the online stuff. hooray to playstation network for having free community!!!

(you suck xbox for making people pay for it)

we made a new friend. he's a drummer.

and ofcourse we rocked it out with one of our sneezy buddies!

there is nothing better than wailing it all weekend long.

i now crown ourselves the king and queen of rockband!

i am so not looking forward to work tomorrow. joe's boss is off so up at 5am i will be.

and ofcourse our halloween was almost ruined because some fucker at his work never showed up and we had to stay until 7pm and by the time we got home after eating dinner we missed the trick or treaters.

so we definatly needed a weekend long of screaming and singing and rockin it.

mucho love mo fos!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love playing the drums on Rockband. I had a few rough songs and now I'm all awesome at it. But I focus really hard on it and hit the drums super hard. My friends had to tell me to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all we need is drummer! oh please come play with us :) we have 2 sets of drums, you can beat the shit out of the old one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!