Saturday, September 20, 2008

we did it!

it's ours! we're moving on the 4th of October. That's a saturday. Anyone wanna come and hang out with us while we do this, please come!!!

not much in the guest parking area at the new place but we can get it all worked out.

we went and signed the lease today and gave them the 1st installment on the deposit. friday we're giving them october's rent and we get to get our keys!!!

now it's time for utilities and other marvelous things......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE'RE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! I am breathing a sigh of relief over here for you!!

    BTW, love the new picture...I love Halloween decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i'm making a commitment to change her for every holiday/season/everything event that happens to help express my personality more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooh! ps! thanks for the sigh of relief.....we are too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!