Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quirks

Aubrun Kat tagged me with the following meme:

Rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Mention the rules on your blog
*Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
*Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
*Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here goes...

1. I feel like my weekend isn't complete unless we watch "Army Wives" on Lifetime.

2. I have to wear shoes while cooking. I don't know why but I can't stand to be barefoot in the kitchen.. and it helps ease the pressure on my back.

3. I have to make sure everything is perfect and organized on my desk before I leave work.

4. I wont eat scrambled eggs unless either me or my daddy makes them.

5. I wont swim in public pools. I feel like they are biohazards.

6. If I start reading a book I must finish it no matter what. Even if it's the crappiest book I've ever read. I feel like something is missing and I'm bitchy/cranky until it's read.

I am going to tag Wanna Be Reality Superstar, Starting over at 24, Rachelskirts, The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City, Your Beard is Good, Pondering......