Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quirks

Aubrun Kat tagged me with the following meme:

Rules:

*Link to the person who tagged you
*Mention the rules on your blog
*Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
*Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
*Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here goes...

1. I feel like my weekend isn't complete unless we watch "Army Wives" on Lifetime.

2. I have to wear shoes while cooking. I don't know why but I can't stand to be barefoot in the kitchen.. and it helps ease the pressure on my back.

3. I have to make sure everything is perfect and organized on my desk before I leave work.

4. I wont eat scrambled eggs unless either me or my daddy makes them.

5. I wont swim in public pools. I feel like they are biohazards.

6. If I start reading a book I must finish it no matter what. Even if it's the crappiest book I've ever read. I feel like something is missing and I'm bitchy/cranky until it's read.

I am going to tag Wanna Be Reality Superstar, Starting over at 24, Rachelskirts, The Everyday Adventures of Me in the City, Your Beard is Good, Pondering......

2 comments:

  1. I am the sameway about my desk. I put everything way and make sure everything is in place before I leave. I always know when someone else uses my stappler too because they never put it back in the exact spot it should be. Yup, I'm insane sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I haven't been ignoring the tag, nor have I forgotten it... I'm actually waiting 'til I catch up to the right date. (I'm behind in my Blog365 posting AGAIN!) Anyway, just thought I'd swing by to say hello and whatnot. :)

    P.S. Love these quirks of yours. I'm the same way about finishing books, too! I hate leaving off in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!