Friday, September 12, 2008

no backing down

Joe found some houses online for rent! awesome, yes?! YES!

so i called a few of them...3 later and i find one not taken yet and he's there at the property and will show it to us.

a bit outdated on the whole decorating them but i can do mid 60s to early 70s chic as well as anyone else.

ok get this: metal closet doors.....need i say more? with flower patterns...

the kitchen cabinets look like my gma's house does...

but that wont stop me from moving in! central heat & air, garage, seperate front door entrace, sliding glass door into the side yard, includes washer-dryer-dishwasher

they are currently redoing the carpets because the previous tenants had a dog and the dog messed up the carpet and kitchen tiles real bad. new tiles new carpet mud room washer dryer dishwasher

and best of all: 2 bedrooms

and then he says "but we'll need to do a $35 per person credit check" my heart falls, i'm crushed....but i want this house. so i lay it on the line: look, I was sick for a while and i got a divorce, i had a home 2 sons and a husband. i lost it all when we seperated because the boys were not mine biologically, they were his nephews. i had to start my life all over again 3 years ago. bills and stuff beyond that point, yea i got some bad credit history but i tell you right now that everything from the point i moved up here 2 years ago til now is caught up and paid and working on the past due stuff.......also, we don't want to move but our landlord is selling and so we thought we'd just move and find a better home while the opportunity is here to get out with no penalties.

you know what he says?

"Fill this app out but leave off your social security numbers. Let me talk to my son-in-law and get a meeting set up between the 4 of us. If you might beable to agree to a 2 year lease it'd probly work in your favor more. I understand that things happen and people fall on hard times. I'd like to beable to help you out."

........now i'm waiting again. I don't expect him to call me back tonight but I sure can't wait til he does! I have a good feeling about this. If only he'd just TALK to our current landlord! He'll know we have no problems, have never been late and 80% i'm early the other 10 i'm right on time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!