Wednesday, September 10, 2008

it's 10 pm...

and no call.

she *promised* she'd call no matter what...

standard deducting means we didn't get the condo.

thank you to everyone who commented and offered a helping hand...

Titan: you can always keep me company and teach me how to pack if you can't do heavy stuff!

Bayjb: i'll come get you! nothing like getting together with a bunch of people, moving shit and having a beer or and some bbq afterwards :-)

Kat: I'm happy I could help you out! (I often forget to do things myself)

our new home search is not over yet. i'm a little pissy at this woman. I feel like i'm on a never ending episode of House Hunters and i'm sick of liars and dead ends. but we wont give up!

besides, it was too small anyways, we have oversized bulky furniture....

for tonight however, we'll watch "Ten Items or Less" because it's freakin awesome and Morgan Freeman is da man!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks!! Keep at it and you will find something!

    of course it already slipped my mind that I have to get the utilities turned on. I need to add it to my to-do list right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!