Saturday, September 13, 2008

91 days...

It has officially been 3 months since I've smoked my last cigarette.

On June 13, 2008 we had my "birthday gathering". I had made the vow to quit smoking. I was going into my dr appointment that monday and I was going to tell her "i want babies" and decided to quit.

So here I am, offically 3 months into a healthier lunged life. I've gained weight, I've become slightly bitcher and I no longer have the excuse of "stepping out for a smoke" to get me out of crowded rooms.

But hey, I quit smoking. And I've been smoking since I was 13. That's 15 years?!

*GO ME*

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! That's a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - keep winning the battles one day at a time.

    Your streak will be in triple digits soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!