Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh Diary what have I done?

........I'm not going to go into too much detail, it's a pain in the ass to explain........but the person i spoke to someone about yesterday did something .... well, needless to say i solved a huge mess of a problem today..... and got only 30% of the things on my "must do list" done because of it.

i've solved messes of problems that this person did alot lately. and i'm tired of it.

the someone i spoke to is aware of some problems that are arrising in regards to the person. i helped shed some light and explain other things. apperantly this person liked to make it look like *WE* were fucking up, and not them.

how nice huh?

so i'm sitting back, waiting and watching myself. double checking myself. and triple checking myself. i want to try my hardest to make sure that what i do is perfect.

and guess what? now that the heat is comming down on her, she's trying to make it look like we don't know what we're doing so we're going to have "training" sessions next week. brilliant huh?

anyways, my sinus' are killing me. i hope that the claritin that i'm not suppose to be taking works enough to get me through the weekend and the Schaumburg Flyers game on Saturday.

see ya later alligators!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!