Friday, July 25, 2008

we have been very very bad!

wednesday after PT instead of comming home and cooking a meal we went to Culvers. I had a mushroom swiss burger & reeces pieces concrete mixer....*le sigh*

last night we had chinese (i cooked it...from a box :-) and decided to go and have Cold Stone Creamery again...I got the Coffee Lovers again...with White Chocolate dipped Waffle Cone...

If only Fat free/No/Low Calorie stuff actually *TASTED* like the bad for you stuff then I could diet all day long! no problem.

I need help... Been *very* irritable lately. Don't know why. Could I still be experiencing "withdrawal" irritableness from no smoking? It's been --go look at the sidebar there'sa counter-- or is it something else? like the diet, excersize and ofcourse the painful back? --or *gasps* hormones? but seriously, I'm not due to take my pills again for another week......

I feel so very fucking horrible...espeically after lastnight. Joe was so amazing with alot of stuff and then *snap* here comes crazy bitch...and at the wrong moment too. TOTALLY WRONG MOMENT!!!!

well,i can't go back to sleep so I might as well do some laundry.

JOE: i'm sorry. i know you've already forgiven me but seriously, i'm very sorry. I love you. I'll make it up to you later, I promise!

ps......and no, our walks have been neglected for 1 of many reasons: back too painful, we're too exhausted, the weather or we just didn't feel like it... Damnit! *slaps self* get on the ball woman!

1 comment:

  1. Wow congrats on still being smoke-free! Your Culver's meal sounds delish, it's okay to "cheat" as long as you don't do it every day :) Lately I've been cheating a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!