Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boycotting "Diet" Food

So, I've been comparing calories between "No/Low Fat" to "regular" and you want to know what? That nasty tasting NO/LOW has just much as calories and in some cases MORE! than the "regular" version......how is this possible?

And so how are people who are eating the "higher calorie diet" compared to someone who eats "regular" food losing weight?

I bet its because the food tastes like SHIT and has NO FLAVOR so they inadvertantly eat less of it...

That's what it is, I'm sure of it.

And just HOW is it possible for this to be? They have to be adding some sort of additive to *try* and make it taste like the real stuff and instead it just makes it taste lame/fake (which it is) and have more calories.

Inconclusion... Fuck the No/Low Fat shit, in the end its not worth giving up the taste.

2 comments:

  1. Diet foods do usually taste like shit. I go with the approach of portion control and looking at calories and serving size. That seems to help manage things better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate dieting, it's such a pain in the butt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!