Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 2 of PT

First of all, we decided to go for a little walk before PT to get me limbered up. We had 3 deer sightings......More than 3 actually but only 3x did we get it on camera.

This is the 1st deer we saw. Not a very good picture, he was kinda far away and in alot of trees (or she)
Momma and Baby
Much better picture of Momma & Baby
last deer that was actually posing for us. She was just standing there then a boy deer crashed through the woods and we tried to get a picture of him but it didn't happen and she was still just standing there looking at us.
oh wait, this isn't a deer! it's my boyfriend's fine ass...mmmhmmmhmmm delicious!

And now we're off to PT...but first, lets eat at Subway. No cookies for me this time. We have diet coke and apples... Is it me or is apples just no fun unless its with Peanut Butter and/or caramel??? seriously, its a sick joke to give me apples without PB and/or caramel...damn diets. but hey, i don't want to be a fat fucker anymore and i don't want to be at the "divorce" weight.....boy howdy has that snuck up on me! damn chicago food. damn quitting smoking and damn chocolate!......and most of all....Damn you coldstone creamery, dairy queen and all the other places that have absolutely delicious icecream/milk shakes.........

ok now we're off to PT... and btw, this is completely different kind of PT than i had a few years ago when I had it in Arkansas. Then it was traction & ultrasonic massage......now its: "Bend this way..Bend that way..Ok lay on your tummy..hmm extreme pain huh? Ok lets sit up. Ok lay on your back. Lets lift your left leg...hurts like hell huh? Ok... I want you to keep doing the routine we started last week. We're going to just work on pain management. when you get home from work do the laying on your side stretching that we just went over. nothing else we can do for you short of injections, surgeries...and your too young for that...ok see you next week!"

now we're home....and i hurt. i was hurting before but now i'm hurting worse. and some idiot next door or below me has burned thier dinner and it stinks to high heaven. the smell of burnt fat fried chicken....my tummy is rolling.

i took 2 tylenol (my 2 for the day) during dinner at subway......its been a while, i may have to actually take the vicoden tonight....

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had subway in awhile and am now wanting it! I'm also wanting a cookie or brownie to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!