Sunday, June 15, 2008

red lobster anyone?

friday was a semi success... I guess if everyone had shown up then it would have been too crowded... 1st person to show was KRM followed by M & A. After chillin and hanging out for a bit we played a little Rock Band... Then Alabama and her guy showed up and right after Ozzie & Sharon stopped by as well. I think the most enjoyable time was just chattin with KRM.

We skipped going downtown on saturday. I was thinking that 1 day in the sun would be more than enough and it's a good thing we did because I got baked today. like I said, "red lobster anyone?"... I am as red as a lobster... if not redder. oh yea this is gonna hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Oh ouch sunburn. Put some aloe and a cool cloth on it, that'll help. And the shower will likely hurt tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was that old advice? "Wear sunscreen" I think it was.

    With my general state of cadaverous pallor, I don't spend more than 20 to 30 minutes outside without being basted in 40 SPF or higher.

    Prior to those heavy duty sunscreens hitting the market, I led an outdoor life much like a vampire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!