Tuesday, May 06, 2008

that was embarassing

so after dealing with the cardealer we're famished it's like 9:30 at night, so we're looking for a place to eat:! OLIVEGARDEN. usually i have no issues at all with olive garden but that just tells me i *knew* what i was ordering before. i took a wildcard chance and ordered something "new and different" this time..I guess in celebration.

I didn't even touch it. Our waitress was SO nice about it, she took it and removed it from our bill and then came back and said "look, it's just going to go to waiste, do you think you might like it, sir (speaking to joe)?" and Joe said he'd try it so now he's got his leftovers and my untouched with him today at work. We gave her a *very nice* tip. She could have just ignored the fact tht I didn't eat my food and that I didn't like it (cuz I wasn't going to say anything cuz it was my fault, not hers) and still charge us but she went out of her way to talk to her Manager and get it removed from the bill.

It's a good thing I ordered appetizers: Calamari, Mozzarella Sticks & Stuffed Mushrooms. I loves me some Calamari. hmmmmmmm SQUID!

but for some reason: oysters, muscles & clams...*shiver* and that's what I ended up ordering yesterday. I knew I didn't like Oysters so I stay away from them and I've had Clams and it was nasty as well. So I didn't put 2 & 2 together and ordered a dish with Muscles and......sigh.......yea, I almost lost my appetizers that were in my tummy. oh, and I like lobster, it just can't be in it's shell when it's in front of me....Or infront of anyone that i'm with that's eating the Lobster too. I'll have to order a dish of non-lobster meat in order to do that.

ok, embarassment earlier in the day: you know how embarassing it is to go to a dealership and say "i want this truck" and thier like "oh sorry it's sold can i show you another one?" and so we looked at the Neon. I was getting really excited about driving this neon. I was. I could taste it. And BAM! I didn't have enough money down. Got accepted, but they wanted more money than what I could comfortably afford right now.

AND I KNOW that it's probly not a smart idea to trade in the blazer for this Ranger..but I don't really see any other option. And you know, we work "the same hours" pretty much. It would be *NO* biggy to me at all to hang out with the gals in the spa for an hour or 2 if I had to in the morning on Mondays and that's what day Joe goes in early usually anyways. I just have to be at work between 5:30 and 6am on Thursdays and I'm sure he wouldn't mind going in early that ONE day a week. the ONLY problem/issue I can foresee is Friday. I have to be at work at 4pm on Friday. He doesn't get off until after 5pm. So unless I get up at 6am to take him to work, drive to his work, he drives ME to work and drops me off real quick and then back to his work.....but he'd have to be back at Midnight to pick me up again and most fridays the boy is asleep when I get home he's so tired.

But that's ok. it'll all work itself out somehow. and we can just hope and pray and cross our fingers that when we are down to 1 vehicle that his work doesn't call him with some emergency like they do 99% of the time on the weekends and he has to go out there. the ONLY way around that I can tell would be for him to take me to work and drop me off both Sat & Sun. Sunday it wouldn't be much of an issue, he usually goes in for an hour or so while i'm at work anyways.

ok i gotta get some shit done around the house. gotta clean the kitchen, bedroom, excavate the litter box, laundry...a buncha stuff....drake wants to go out on the balcony (i do too) but there are alot of wasps on it...I wonder if someone has like a nest, one of our neighbors. I called the leasing office and told them about it cuz we havn't seen any nests on our balcony. we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!