Monday, May 05, 2008

the dakota was sold......

and so we test drove a Neon. got all excited, had my money down. SIGH. not enough money. so i came home and had a nice little emotional breakdown and we discussed trading in the blazer and just dealing with other issues as they come down the line.

well, the blazer has a higher trade-in value than we could have ever imagined. since we're trading IN the blazer i'm not going with a Neon. I want a truck. So, we found a nice 2004 Ford Ranger XLT 2D Extended Cab. Only 60k miles on it. 4WD drive, tow package and all that good stuff. It's at another location but they will have it transfered to this location in the next few days. And, only about 2k more than the Neon we looked at. Hopefully, if everything runs smoothly tomorrow I'll be driving my Ford Ranger home to Arkansas! The deal should go down Saturday if it goes down smoothly.

GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!