Wednesday, May 14, 2008

24 hours and we'll be hittin the road

got the rental today from the rentacar place. it's a NICE 2008 Ford F-150. so SWEET. wish I could keep it!

what else to do?

1- wake up at 5am and be at work by 6am, work til 2pm.

2- come home, throw last minute stuff together and pack up said F-150 along with giving Drake his calming meds and put him in the harness.

3- meet Joe at the mechanic to drop off the blazer.

4- Fill up the F-150 and haul ass to Arkansas!

I can't believe that by this time tomorrow I'm going to be on my way to arkansas and just a mere 12 hours more after that I'll be at home with my family. And Joe gets to meet said family... Am I nervous? Yes. Am I excited? Yes. Am I getting ansiepansie? Oh hell yes! I'm ready to jump into the Ford right this second and haul ass.

I'm going home! And when I get back all my concentration goes towards putting money down on another vehicle and then I'll have (well, we'll have) 2 again.

This might be my last entry for a few days or until we get back. I'll be way way too busy in Arkansas to write.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!