Wednesday, April 30, 2008

he made me do it!!!

ok so we're sitting here playin SneezyMud and Joe kisses the top of my foot. When he does, it shocks him and instead of shocking me on my foot, it shocks me on my hands touching the computer. So he's got this fucked up looking on his face sayin "it shocked my tooth" and I bust out laughing...ok a few mins go past, we're all calm and he does it again and it shocks us both again, his lips/tooth my hands on the computer and he's kissing my ANKLE! it's some kind of fucked up...so anyways this time I can't stop laughing and yes, i did it.... I peed myself...BUT NOT ON THE COUCH! I was running to the potty and didn't quite make it.

now he's sitting over there doing all he can to make me laugh again saying "don't pee yourself again"........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!