Saturday, December 15, 2007

I guess that Geese are smokers, too...

Photobucket


so i was standing outside my work the other day and noticed these geese are just lounging around the smoking area out back at the Firm. I'm guessing they are smokers, too. I mean, why else would they just be lounging around like that with the other smokers.

Yea i'm a freak, so get over it.



This time next week I'll be in Arkansas... I'll do my best to write while I'm down there, just dont' be too dissapointed if i don't get to.

and now a funny from my dear buddy, KRM -- i couldn't help but share this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Taranis and I decided not to count our "breakup" periods because if you think about it, we really weren't broken up *sigh* so, we've been together for 5 months now. That does however exclude the months of May & June when we were "talking" and starts around mid July when he moved in... So we put it at about the 15th of July. So today is 5 months! I do believe he is the longest relationship I've had since the big "D". I've thought back and I wasn't with Paco for that long or even Aries. I have hit a milestone! *woohoo* 1 more month and its 6 and that is definatly a milestone.

ah ok well i have to get ready for work. since they are cutting some hours back at the spa i have to give up my 1pm to 4pm hours at the spa to someone else who needs them that is fulltime. so i'm back to 4pm to midnight on saturdays.

catchya later!

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Happy


Listening to: Taranis cussing out the PS3 game Need for Speed Underground 2

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the geese are eating the cigarette butts.

    The comic is from xkcd (not original artwork from your humble correspondent). I do a bit of wordsmithing and general humor, and a touch of diplomacy, other than that my great creative efforts are probably on a par with growing a beard. krm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!