Monday, November 12, 2007

ah, life life life

I bought my plane ticket so its all official. I'll be flying out the Friday morning before X-Mas & flying back the Thursday after. I'm going to miss my men so much. But I am so happy and excited to be seeing my friends & family back in Arkansas. Taranis is leaving for TurkeyDay weekend to go see his family in Florida. Didn't think it was gonna happen, but I am so excited that it is.

My life has been pretty much the same ole same boring. We had some excitement there for about aweek when, well, I don't really wanna get into it, but I'm really dissapointed in the outcome. But there is many years ahead of me and I'm sure all in due time with patience.

So I'm sitting here bored at the house. I'm sure there is so much more that I could be doing besides watching Family Guy but I'm home alone and just want Taranis home with me, which will be soon I'm sure hoping.

Sigh. I'm trying not to text message him because he's at work. I just miss him so much, can't wait for him to be home. Just seems like forever til he gets home after I do.

I did his laundry this weekend when I washed mine. Kinda weird huh? You can have sex with someone but as soon as you do thier laundry (atleast via a woman's perspective) it really hits home that your together and a couple. I was standing there folding his laundry and thinking how nice it was to beable to do that again. I've missed having someone to take care of. How many other women out there feel like that? Or have felt like that... Probly wont get a response, don't think I have any female readers (minus the Hephaestus' current wife). We went grocery shopping sunday. It was so cool. We first went to Starbucks on our way to Wal-Mart. And then we just walked around the store and looked at different stuff. He bought some new racing games for the PS2. He said he wants to get a PS3 this holiday season. I'm all up for that. Then I'll sell the PS2 that I have or give it to someone, I don't know who in the hell I'd give it to but I know that we can probly still use it towards trade at a gaming store for the PS3.

After Wal-Mart we actually did grocery shopping at Jewel. It was so nice having someone who was intune with me to the point that we agreed on everything and there was no "fussing" over groceries, what to buy, what not to buy. It was just wonderful. We seem to agree on most stuff. I havn't quite yet discovered anything that we don't really agree on.

MAN, I never thought I could miss someone so much after being away from them for about 12 hours. The holidays are going to be killer when we're both gone seeing our respective families. Actually, I think its closer to about 13-14 hours. I leave for work about 6:45 am and he doesn't get home til after 7:30, sometimes 8pm. Atleast he's not gone for days at a time. I couldn't do that again.

And here comes my baby! woohoo, time to get me some hugs and kisses and lovins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!