Saturday, August 25, 2007

we're not in the money, not in the money

its been storming, lots of storms. we only lost power for a little bit thurs when that nasty fucker came up outa nowhere. well, it was outa nowhere for me, i don't watch the news. or weather. thier all liars and cheats and have nothing good to say. besides, all i have to do is read about it online if i wanna know the news.

my family has been ringing my cell off the hook. worried about the above mentioned storm. pretty much the only affect its had on me was i was late to work yesterday (both places) because of traffic lights being out. that sucked.

Crystal & Tazzie are on vacation. Just me and Taranis in the house. The dogs are with us. I'm so busy on the weekends I feel bad, I can't go out and play with them. Tomorrow I will. I'll make a huge deal out of it, wrestle with Shiloh and throw her balls & frisbees for her, kick the Black Pearl around (she's a pug and ugly as sin. she farts and wakes me up in the middle of the night with her snoring. i think she's a worthog mistaken for a dog).

Hmmm, maybe me and Taranis can cook some brats on the grill and spend the day outside? That'd be cool, I'll talk to him about it later (if i remember).

I'm a broke ass motherfucker again (and yes if I had a girlfriend and she was a momma i'd still fucker so i'd be a motherfucker). And I will be for some time. I just got caught up, got Crystal paid off from her payin my truck renewal for me and that one payment I had to pay her 1/2 the rent *sigh* (or was it 1/2 a truck payment?) anyways its the same amount. So, all last week I have 14 hours in at the firm. Granted I'll have about 40 hours since Crys is on vacation this week but that's not this check that's the next one out. And stupid Doc bills. Just when I was get comfy again I had to screw it all up last week. Wtf IS WRONG WITH ME?

ah, so my 2 fave members at the spa went to ozzfest. We need names for them. I'll think of some later. anyways, they went to ozzfest. at the last min they were going to invite me to come with them, but I was at work already. This was a few weeks ago. They havn't been in for about a month now. Vacation and party'in it up the last few weeks of true summer. ah! Ozzie & Sharon :) that's thier names.

I start my 3rd cycle of the Provera monday. It seems to be doing what it should be doing. I had a weird feeling in my left bottom stomach, about where I imagine my left ovary is. Was like a fluttering and was just annoying. Felt like something kicking in there. And then after about 2, maybe 3 days of that it stopped and when it did stop it did one huge "push" like all the flutters in one and it felt like I wet myself. I think I passed that cyst? or it ruptured? i don't know. My girlfriend Larkin had a cyst rupture on her Ovary and she was in severe pain, but hers was bigger than what they said mine was/is. I didn't call the gyno. Its not like I'm in pain or was in pain. So I am just gonna ignore it for now, pretend it never happened. I "spotted" that day and the day after then there was nothing. But like I said, I'm not in pain and I wasn't in pain it was just weird feeling and kinda annoying so i'm not too worried about it for now.

hmm, well its time i hop in the shower. i have really long saturdays at the spa now. start at 2 and off at midnight. hour lunch. not too bad. last weekend i didn't even notice that i was there longer. actually the time seemed to go by much faster. so we'll see.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: nothin just here


Listening to: Drake cleaning himself

1 comment:

  1. I used to get a pain in my left tesicle when I sneezed, could be the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!