Thursday, August 30, 2007

well, looks like i'll get my way

so my former supervisor had changed my status back in march from PT to OC. she didn't even tell me! *ugh* so, HR sees things my way, I have a set schedule I am a PT employee I qualify for the raise. However, thier doing a performance review on me, which was already done, I believe back in march which was, oh? FOREVER pastdue because your suppose to get 90 days after employment starts and i remember asking her and buggin her when i was gonna get it. this whole thing is kinda nerve racking because I don't know what kind of review I'll get. One day thier raving about me the next i can't do anything right. i've tried to mind my manners and be conscious of the way i act with the spoiled rotten brats and thier even worse spoiled parents. so, we'll see. i know how i'm always picking things up and folks dont have to tell me to do anything. i'm very good at that job, altho there isn't much to it except making rounds hour 30 to 45 mins (somtimes longer between depends on how busy we are) and reading. i fill up the shampoo, bodywash and conditioner bottles. i make sure everything is clean. i go out of my way to help people (when thier nice to me) I attempt to greet everyone with a smile. and now it'll be even bigger cuz my teeth are getting fixed.

my supervisor hasn't pulled me into her office and talked to me since about 2 weeks after the old supervisor left and that's because we had a guest that bitched about everything nothing i could do would satisfy her and she complained about me. those are the only people who complain about me. otherwise i get rave reviews and i get told how wonderful and helpful and friendly i am from the guests.

i havn't called in sick in ages, except a few weeks ago and i didn't work at ANY place that week except monday. she said that i'll get retro pay. woohoo. just in time. i didn't think that i was gonna have enough money this week to cover myself. i do. and i think i might have enough money to buy some food. there are necessities that i must buy and while i'm at wally world i'll pick up a few things to eat as well. i need to make a list and stick with it.

other than that, kinda nervous about the whole review thing. my supervisor might decide i'm not even worth the hassle and fire me because i went over her head instead of waiting for her to get shit together.

and the next 2 weeks isn't going to cost me $100 in gas because Crystal will be back and we'll be carpooling again! *woohoo* only $50 bucks (about) for gas the next 2 weeks. *does a happy dancec*

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: excited, nervous, happy, everything all at once.


Listening to: silence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!