Thursday, August 30, 2007

i'm pretty well on my way to pissed off

so, i've been asking the spa about my raise since april, when the yearly raise is. havn't gotten any responses outa my manager, she keeps telling me she hasn't heard anything. well, i got fed up and emailed the HR director over at the resort and told her look, i've been wanting and waiting to hear something since May. i'd like to get this resolved asap. what's going on.

she informs me that i will not be getting raise i am not eligable because i'm an "on call" employee. *cough* bullshit. i have set hours, i havn't been called in for nothing. when asked if i can fill in for thier monthly meetings does not count. i have set hours. now, when i worked for the hospital i was considered "on call" there and literally i did not know i was working until i got a phone call usually about an hour before shift start saying "your needed to come in" or if there was an emergency. finally, i got upgraded to partime when this girl quit and when another quit i got upgraded to fulltime.

so, if they don't give me a raise (because i've been working for them over a year now i feel i deserve a raise) i am quitting. i have already informed Crystal of the situation and she said she'd work with me regarding truck payments, etc.

this is FUCKING BULLSHIT! i don't ever call in and if i do i'm really sick. i've only asked off a few times and that was because of raquel's wedding. i always come in extra when they ask. hell, i'm even comming in earlier on saturdays now.

I DESERVE A FUCKING RAISE AND THEY BETTER GIVE IT TO ME!

i talked to my boss up here at the firm and explained the situation to him and he said "yea, your a partime employee your not casual or oncall".

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: pissed


Listening to: Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!