Tuesday, August 14, 2007

secrets revealed, confessions made

its finally out, finally in the open. Suga & Taz have broke up. Not because she found out about the secret but before for other reasons. However, she does know about the infidelity on Taz's part. Which is good. I'm happy that she finally knows that Taz & Jack had an affair. When she confronted me about it today, I thought our friendship was over again. but she forgave me after I explained the details to her. We're still good. i told her i'd understand if she never spoke me to me again but her words were "whether or not you knew and didn't say anything isn't the point. the point is they did it anyways & would have anyways".

so now we have a single mother of 3 on her own again. and i'm scared to death for her. i know her exhusband is rumoured to be trying to take thier daughter from her, but he's always threatning that.

she hasn't told Taz that she knows, she feel's its pointless. she's over it she's moving on and living her life for her kids. which is what she needs to do. she also believes strongly in Karma so hopefully by my confessing and what I'm about to tell u all, will help in Karma leaving me alone about this matter and concentrate on the other parties involved. I do fully believe that I've been punished for my deeds and my hand in her being hurt.

i lied, when she first found out. i lied. my then boyfriend at the time we'll call Ross told her but Ross had other reasons for telling her. He was trying to get into her pants. Guess he thought if he broke them up and if he's the one that told her she'd come running into his arms. Didn't happen that way. I lied to keep her safe in a way i also lied to keep me safe. I was afraid if she knew that i knew and didn't say anything, then she wouldn't be my friend anymore. So, Ross told Suga about Taz's & Jack's affair, I denied the whole thing and me and Ross started to fall apart once I got the information I did about him wanting Suga. Then Aries came along and we started having our affair. Aries claimed he was falling inlove with me and I him, but Ross had ended up runing off and when he did, he took off with my money for rent and bills.

Ross showed back up on the side of the road one night when Suga & I was headed home for lunch. Jack was already at the house it being her night off. We txtd her to warn them Ross was with us. Aries was in blood bletting mood cuz Ross had my money and we heard rumours that Ross was in jail for possession of meth & other drugs as well as that money having come from my hard earned checks. Which isn't much when your working at walmart.

We left Ross with Aries & Taz, Jack and the others that were at the house. Aries & Taz were suppose to talk with Ross, explain to him its over he owes me my money back and to get the fuck out. His car was still in impound hence the reason he was walking to my house. Well, there was another girl there besides Jack. She and Ross before Aries even had a chance to talk to him was fucking on my couch while Aries was crashed in my bed. I came home, Ross said it was over he wanted the other chic I said that's fine I want my money. He swore up and down how could I have hurt him by sleeping with Aries he loved me he was in jail i couldn't wait for him? etc, I said You stole my money, tried to fuck my bestfriend by breaking up her and her boyfriend, I don't think you really loved me.

SO him and the whore (cuz she's a crackwhore so i'm not just calling names) leave and me and Aries were happily ever after for a while.

I was under the impression that Jack & Taz had ended thier fling altho I heard rumours stating otherwise. I ended my friendship with Suga & Moved back into my dad's house to try and keep Jack from them so they could build a happy family togther. It worked to a point. Jack had her own car so I don't know details of the affair after that, I do know that she was trying to have her affairs with Hades and they eventually did date for a while. Hades says it was the biggest mistake of his life.

I know I should have told Suga. but I didn't so its a null point right now. She knows, that's all that matters, we're still friends and that's a wonderful thing.

what I should have done? kick them all out of the house but me and Suga, confessed it all to her then with me and her living happily ever after. Who knows, maybe Aries & I would have still been together? Maybe we could have gotten Hades and Suga hooked up? They'd have made an awesome couple, I think.

Maybes Maybes and More Maybes.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: accomplished


Listening to: Airplanes, we're in the flight path today for landings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!