Friday, August 03, 2007

hmm, lets see...lots going on...

Reflection of Illusion is still on hold. I still havn't gotten any word on updates or anything.

Taranis is fully moved into the spare room across the house. I guess he's settling in well. we went grocery shopping lastnight. I havn't done that in ages, was kinda weird. I havn't really gone grocery shopping with anyone since me & Suga use to go together. i think overall in just food we spent about $70 for the 2 of us for 2 weeks. I think that's pretty good seeing as how when Hephaestus and I would go for 1 week shopping it was about $150. Then again, we were also feeding 2 boys and there was other people constantly stayin with us, I guess that makes a huge difference! lol

I got an awesome review & raise at the firm :-) my ego is big enough so I wont go into details, lol.

totally making headway with the med insurance company & gettin all that straight. making a dent in those bills too, it helps that the insurance company finally decided they weren't going to deny the claims anymore.

I just ended the 2nd cycle of the Provera. No complications, no surprises, nothing. My body is being well behaved, minus the bladder/kidney infection last week (or was that 2 weeks ago?)

Taranis has helped me acknowledge that one of my problems with my attitudes and moods largely stems on who I have to deal with on a daily basis and that there is a constant in my life that appears to make me really pissy. And its not me, its thier attitude/outlook and I seem to eat up thier negative outlook and it makes me inturn a really pissy person.

He has a solution, but that solution is not yet feasible.

I've been neglecting my singing. I know, I know, I'm a bad vocalist. With the band being on hold I kinda just stopped and dropped everything to do with them. I havn't checked on our myspace page in a week or so, I havn't been practicing the songs I'm suppose to be. Hell, i havn't even tried to write anymore. I need to be punished.

Anyways, I figured I'd stop in for a hello. I'm sure after that post about getting drunk and spending a few days in jail as a vacation some of you were a bit worried or even mad at me or even saying such a thing.

Sometimes we talk shit and sometimes we mean it and most of the time I don't even know what it is myself.

3 comments:

  1. BLIND NAVY VETERAN ACCOMPLISHES THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM
    The Navy has a tradition of helping their own. Elroy day, a former bubble head has an incredible story to tell. He was blinded in a home invasion in North Carolina in 1995. He recently applied for and was accepted into the Purple Heart Service Foundations job training program to teach him how to become an at home call center agent. Against all odds, working with a disability that would stop most everyone else, he graduated. He completed 600 hours of hard training and now he is reaching out to other blind and vision disabled veterans to tell them about the opportunity that he had. He wants other blind veterans to come and join him. You see, he has a dream of opening a blinded veterans call center. Staffed by former members of the US military who are now blind, for what ever reason. You can help with his dream, just spreading the word. If you know of any veteran who is vision disabled, have them contact Elroy Day immediately . They can email him at eday@carolina.rr.com or call Ms. Thompson at 703 835 3531.
    And remember, the Navy has a tradition of helping their own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the work news.

    The thing I learned (the hard way)during the years where I had some steep raises is that one really has to make the effort not to simply increase your lifestyle to (more than) eat up the amount of the raise. krm

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankfully i can be money savvy enough not to do that :-)

    i think once i get all my medical bills paid off i'll take that raise and tuck it into my savings account automatically like i do already with some other money so i never see it.

    that way i'm saving money for the future and i have a nest egg to fall back on incase of emergencies.

    i can be pretty good about not spending money and saving. and sometimes i can be bad. but mostly i'm good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!