Saturday, July 28, 2007

a little sad, a little dissapointed

So, the practices for my band are cancelled until further notice. The girlfriend of one of our members is having to undergo surgery and that is the same place that we practice/jam at. So, until some time in the unforseable future Reflection of Illusion is on hold.

Taranis is here. He's suppose to move in and be roomates with me, Crystal and Tazzie. Crystal is superbusy so we dont have his room cleaned out yet.

However, I can't wait til he moves in. We're going to finish off the bathroom downstairs so we have our own bath. Taranis is suppose to help tazzie with getting them moved upstairs. Then i'm taking over the double rooms on the other side of the house and awy from the freaking dogs. Taranis will then move into Crystal and Tazzies old room downstairs.

I'm still pushing her to let me renovate the basement instead. I could have a whole mini kitchen down there, but she's still not going for it.

Work has been slow on all accounts at the spa. I finished one book in one night and it was a damn thick book. Oh well.

My review for the firm is comming up soon. I'm nervous and I'm scared. I hope they don't let me go. And i hope I get a nice enough raise I don't have to work at the spa anymore and I wish they'd let me have 40 hours again instead of this 32 hours.

wish in one hand shit in the other see which one fills up faster

I'm just a tad bit pissed off and angry and hurt and upset all the way around. comming from every aspect of my life at the moment i'm just a tad bit pissed off.

and i still can't find the words to talk to someone about something i need to talk to them about...... i'm a coward.

i think there was more i wanted to talk about today but now i'm drawing a blank so i'm just gonna go smoke a cigarette and goto work.

you wanna know what i'm in the mood for? i'm in the mood to go to the bar, get totally and complete blasted off my ass so i can't even walk, do abunch of shit that i shouldn't do and just release all my anger and frustrations into booze. hell maybe get into a good ole bar fight and spend a few nights in jail. I need a vacation and a few days there would be like a vacation for me.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Sad


Listening to: Silverchair

1 comment:

  1. Jail?... you know better than that, girl.
    Ice cream is better. Pour some kahlua over it.
    Keep your chin up. Things will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!