Friday, August 17, 2007

Cardinals vs Brewers

I started drinking when we got on the bus at 10am. And I didn't stop until Taranis picked us up at the Brat Stop around 8pm. I vaguely remember comming home. I was pretty well trashed. I know he pulled over so I could puke on the side of the road. Came home, laid in bed and kept puking some more. Woke up at 5am still drunk. I was freezing tho, so I went and holed up in Taranis' room with him and went back to sleep. Puked a few more times before the morning was over with and he'd gone to work, but I feel better now, lol.

My checkbook and purse, etc is in one of the owner's trucks. It was a great day tho! I had every intention of going to work today and Crystal & OwnerS said not to worry about it. atleast I get paid for yesterday. I'm gonna miss about 2 days off this check. I'm use to not working on Fridays (its my normal day off there) so, out of 4 days I have worked 2. Not so bad when you think about it. Just feels worse. And I start my extra hours for the Spa this weekened, 2pm instead of 4 on Saturdays. She said I'll have to take 2 30 minute lunches. I guess one at 5pm and one at the normal 9pm should be ok? Maybe. We'll see I guess. I was suppose to work for them on Tuesday but I was sick, remember?

Man this has been one helluva crazy fucking week.

OK! so yesterday: We get up and goto work as normal only its not normal cuz we're in tanktops & shorts. Taranis takes us to work and drops us off. We busy ourselves with the mundane until about 9/930. Then we all load onto the bus. There's beer & Soda in the coolers. Donuts. So, for breakfast I had a diet coke and a donut. Then I had beer. Budlight. We stop off at the Brat Stop for a few. We're picking up/unloading the wisconsin folks there. While we're there some of the field guys decide that 11am isn't too early for Jagerbombs. Well, it is for me. So I don't do them, I smoke instead. Get to Miller Park and they dont have Budweiser *sniffle* ok. I can deal. We have our tailgate party. I'm drinking Miller Light. Tailgate deal was fun. There was burgers & brats and Polish Sausage and potato salad, chips, dip, cookies. it was great. I should have ate more, I only had like 1 Brat a bite of Potato Salad & a few cookies. I don't recall how many beers I had at the tailgate deal. I know I was feeling it by then. I had had about 3 on the bus. And I'm not a beer drinker. (Rum n Coke) We move inside the stadium. There are tons of people, its great. We were in center right field, Section 110, Row 20, Seat 8. You could see the whole game perfectly. Not that I knew what was going on. Cuz I didn't. I knew the brewers got shut out by the Cardinals. That's about it. I understand Shutouts. rofl. football or baseball it means the same thing: the team didn't score. anyways, during the game itself we cheered and laughed and went out to the smoking section, etc. Had a heart to heart with one of the guys there, he's a music geek (that's what he calls us, geeks) and you know how alchohol lubricates the tongue. We talked about a few things, we're better friends now, crossing my fingers. That's what I wanted to talk to him in a non work environment. at the bowling outing it was starting. now, hopefuly if we weren't too drunk, we'll be really good friends. I told him about the tour we hope to have next summer, lol i'm stupid, he said they could be interested. so anyways we had our heart to heart and our friendship growing stronger bonding moment. which was cool. really cool. on our way back to the seats he bought himself a brewers shirt and got me a brewers baseball. that's was awesome of him. and its pink. CC got cheesefries in a helmet and let me have her helmet. I love CC she's so fun. And that girl knows her Baseball. So, game's over we're all walking back to the bus. I had while at the game 1 Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade, and 2 large Miller Lights. 3 drinks that kept me steadily buzzed and maintained. We get on the bus and I ended up having 2 shots of Doctor (tastes like cough syrup) compliments of our head Engineer. And I don't know how many beers between Miller Park & Brat Stop. I started to lose count. We were done with the game earlier than expected. So we decide to load off at the Brat Stop with the Wisconsin boys. And I lost track of what happened next. One of the field guys comes up to me and says "my shoulders hurt" and it was auto response to start rubbing them, he seemed to be in heaven, lol. And I dont really remember much else. Some guy was hitting on me at the bar, 2 was actually. And the bartender gave me a free shot. Crystal swears it wasn't free, one of the engineers had paid for it, but he didn't take the shot with us, it was just me and the bartender. That I remember. Cuz it was right after I told the bartender it was my first time at the Brat Stop. So he gave me a shot on the house. Atleast I hope it was a shot on the house, I guess. Ok so things got fuzzy. Crystal & 2 of the field guys moved us to another section of the bar to get away from the guy that was hitting on me. I was just ignoring him from what I recall. Then I goto the potty and Taranis is there to pick us up. I wasn't feeling nauseous til we hit the road then I was gone. I asked him to pull over once that I remember. I dont remember getting home.

Oh gods I hate beer. The only times I have ever gotten hangovers or vomitted while/after/the next morning of drinking when it was all beer. i swear, i dont know what i swear. sigh. my hangover didn't last long, just long enough til i sobered up. my stomach is still flippy, that better go away soon. if i ate that might help. i'm kinda scared to eat at the moment tho.

no pitty for self-inflicted wounds.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: hungover


Listening to: nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!