Tuesday, May 29, 2007

i can't stop crying

i'm scared, i'm pissed off, hurt, angry. you name it i feel it and i'm feeling it all at once comming from so many different directions.

i wish i was dead. honestly, i'm being honest i'm not just sayin it. i wouldn't have to feel anymore. i wouldn't have to try anymore.

everytime i fucking turn around, its like there is something against me. i try so hard. i work 2 jobs. i'm starting a third for the builder doing his webpage. and all this shit is comming at me full force, bills, medical ailments --you name it. no matter what i do or how hard i try and put forth effort more is expected of me. and i can't do it anymore.

i can't be strong anymore. i dont want to be strong anymore.

i dont want my life anymore.
GODSMACK LYRICS

"One Rainy Day"

Oh man, I'm tired and lonely
Again, why must it be
A man is drowning slowly
And he can't keep above
Gone way to deep, oh yeah

Open skies are falling
Tears are coming down
Like a drop of rain falls to the ocean
And comes back around
One rainy day

Oh so many times I should've crawled when I went running by
And since then I've been left feeling traumatized
Raped and drained of an innocence
A gift we've lost over time
And still I gaze through this one rainy day
Alone with no one by my side

Open skies are falling
Tears are coming down
Like a drop of rain falls to the ocean
And comes back around, yeah
I swear I've given, I've given you all I can
Never will you ever make me feel this way again, oh
On this one rainy day

Hey, open skies are falling
Tears are coming down
Like a drop of rain falls to the ocean
And comes back around
One rainy day
One rainy day
Oh one rainy day
It's been just, one rainy day

2 comments:

  1. I was worrying when I didn't see posts for such a gap. I wish I had been unfounded in my concerns. Email me. krm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it easy and don't be talkin' like that.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!