Thursday, May 10, 2007

a bit of hmmm this morning

Was making calls yesterday at the Firm and when I called (we'll call PBuilders) and asked if they had a website (lost some of our information during transfer from old software to new) he asked if I ever did web design. Apperantly he's been wanting to do it himself but doesn't have the drive or time to do so. Ofcourse I didn't lie to the man and I told him that I have done a few webpages in the past (and currently) some on a volunteer basis (non profits organizations like WARD) or for minimal profit but reaping rockstar benefits from the band(s). As well as having done a few "business" accounts for family. I explained to him that there are programs that make it easy for him to build his website and he asked me if I wouldn't mind discussing this matter with him after we finished the Firm's business side of the call.

Needless to say, I discussed it with Crystal. She said to discuss it with VPS (who is our immediate boss) explain and make clear that anything that I do is NOT inrelation to the Firm at all. Me and PBuilders had our little conversation lastnight and I've gotten the outline of a proposal and some pricing options for him already lined out. I figure I'll give it til monday think it over s'more and call him then. Ofcourse after I discuss this with VPS.

Called my Daddy lastnight to warn him that I have medical bills comming up and my ER visit that could possibly make me miss Father's Day. Well, he said that if I can make it down there he'd get me back up here. Ya see, Raquel (my baby sister) is apperantly getting married on the 17th which is the day right between Father's day & my Birthday.

So, this puts a whole new perspective on the Father's day weekend ya know? And mother's day is this weekend so tonight I MUST go out and buy cards and send them in the mail. Yea, probly get there a few days late but its better than nothing and I just got paid. Plus time ran away from me.

aaarrrggg, but I dont want to log off and get dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!